Personalized - Exclusive Land Ownership - Premium Ireland Property Land Deed, Irish Novelty Gift
Buy your own plot in Ireland. Have you always dreamed of visiting or owning property in Ireland? Did one or more family members emigrate from Ireland years ago, and you have always felt a historical connection to the beautiful island of Ireland? Now you can purchase a small plot of land, one square foot in size, in the timeless Irish countryside. Receive documents certifying your ownership, a map and photographs of your land and the stunning surrounding area. Buy Ireland has assembled a perfect, unique gift for someone special, and we are very excited to bring this to our customers.
Your order will be processed directly with Buy Ireland and included:
- A Personalised Certificate of Ownership : The certificate is printed on high quality parchment paper and has details of the plot owner, the individual plot number assigned to the owner, and an individual certificate number. It also makes reference to the deed of assurance which outlines the terms and conditions associated with your entitlement to the plot. There is also gold foil detailing and we hope you will frame the certificate and display it as an interesting conversation piece.
- Personalised Deed of Assurance : The deed fully outlines Buy Ireland's responsibilities to you as owners of the land, and also outlines the rules that must be adhered to when you visit your plot. They have mapped out special paths or rights-of-way to help you locate your property on the grid maps attached to the deed. The deed is also printed on high quality parchment paper, and is suitable for framing alongside the certificate of ownership if you wish.
- Photographs : Buy Ireland includes two photographs of the land with every plot. The photos are good quality prints and are also suitable for framing if you wish.
- Directions : Ireland is famous for its poor signposting, so they decided it was important to include detailed directions to help you find your plot of land should you ever have the opportunity to visit in person!
Though we sell this as a novetly gift for novelty use only, Buy Ireland states the following in their Premium Ireland Property Land Deed FAQ's:
- Is it legal? Yes. Buy Ireland spent over a year making sure every legal detail was taken care of before we started. Your Buy Ireland order comes complete with an official certificate of ownership and a comprehensive legal deed of assurance which sets out the contractual details and legalities of your purchase. These documents were prepared by a highly respected law firm in Ireland (Beauchamps Solicitors, Dublin) so you can be sure they are comprehensive and fully legal. They are always more than happy to answer specific questions you may have before and after you receive your documentation.
- Do I really own the land? Yes, absolutely. When you purchase a plot of land you are the legal owner of that property. It is important to note that Buy Ireland do not hold the land 'in trust' for you - you are the actual owners of the property. There are certain terms and conditions to your ownership, such as you are not permitted to build anything on your property, because this would spoil the untouched natural beauty of the area, but you are welcome to visit your property whenever you choose.
- Do I get freehold or leasehold ownership of the land? The land that Buy Ireland is selling is not freehold, but is not simple leasehold either. There are two main reasons for this:
i. With a number of different people owning the different plots of land, and visiting their plots, if Buy Ireland sold freehold ownership then landowners could compromise the untouched natural beauty of the area by erecting flag poles, digging large holes, etc. Every land owner should be free to enjoy their land in its rural setting, so we must restrict what people do on their plot in order for this to be possible.
ii. Buy Ireland provide a renewable 20 year leasehold ownership. This is renewable AT NO CHARGE after 20 years, and again indefinitely after that in periods of 20 years. Their aim is not to restrict the term of ownership to 20 years, but to work within the limitations of the leasehold ownership laws. Provide you give Buy Ireland your email, they will email every land owner when their 20 year term is approaching and ask them to renew their leasehold by notifying us they wish to do so, free of charge. If they are unable to contact a land owner, they will not resell or ‘take back’ the plot - they will keep the records on file until eventually they hear from the land owner or person acting on their behalf. In short, the land will be assigned to you forever once you make a purchase, but they attempt to contact you every 20 years to ensure our records are updated. Please Note: Once you receive your package you need to provide them with your contact information and keep them up to date with your current email.
- How much land is included in each plot? Each plot is one square foot in size! When you purchase more than one plot they can arrange to have your plots beside each other if you wish.
- How do I know Buy Ireland aren’t reselling the same land to different people? Buy Ireland is a fully legal, tax-compliant and audited business located in Ireland. They keep detailed records for every single land owner and plot, and you are free to contact them and request clarification of the details they hold on file for your plot at any time. They could never offer to do this if we sold the same plot of land to different people. Furthermore, reselling the same plot multiple times to different people would be illegal and immoral. If they did this and word ‘got out’ their reputation would be in ruins and their business discredited. In over ten years of operation, their reputation is better than ever, and the number of Buy Ireland land owners is increasing all the time.
- How long will I own the land? You can own the land forever if you wish. In order for them to work within the law here in Ireland it is necessary for them to initially give you 20 year leasehold ownership of the land, however you can renew this lease at no charge after 20 years, and indefinitely after this, again at no charge with Buy Ireland. They encourage all owners to renew their lease forever. Full details are contained in the legal documentation that are send you with your order, and in the terms and conditions with Buy Ireland.
- Are there any annual taxes or charges due? No, none, never. Once you buy your plot you will never have to pay Buy Ireland another cent, ever. The Irish government does not charge a property tax on this type of rural property. The initial purchase price is therefore the only money you will ever need to pay. Buy Ireland is happy for you to review the documentation or have your legal and/or tax advisor review it on your behalf. If you are not happy after this review, you can return the package to us for a full refund.
- Where is the land located? The property is situated in County Roscommon - in the heart of the Irish countryside, in the middle of Ireland. The location is approximately 75 miles from Dublin City, 140 miles from Cork City, 50 miles from Galway City and 140 miles from Belfast City. The land is easily accessible by car, and they encourage people to visit their property if they have the chance. Comprehensive directions and maps are included with every order.
- Can I resell my land? Yes, Buy Ireland is happy for land owners to resell their land at any time and for any amount they are offered. They can reissue the legal documentation to the new land owner for a small fee to cover our costs if desired.
- What happens if Buy Ireland disappears? They are not planning to go anywhere and have been in operation every day since we were established in 2003, but in the unlikely event of Buy Ireland goes out of business, you can be assured that your deed documents and certificate of ownership vest legal ownership of the property in you, and as such you will always have a legal right of ownership to the land. When they sell some of our land to you it is no longer considered one of our assets, and as such cannot be sold off by their creditors in this situation.
- Does owning land with Buy Ireland entitle me to Irish citizenship? In Ireland, ownership of property does not entitle the owner to automatic or accelerated citizenship rights.
Beautifully Packaged in the Premier Irish Land Ownership Folder from Buy Ireland is all the above items, which are professionally produced with the highest quality materials. Please note we are advertisng and selling this Buy Ireland package as a unique novelty gift for novelty use only and as such the relationship regarding the property are entirely between Purchaser and Buy Ireland pursuant to their terms, conditions and FAQ's as listed above. Package may be returned to us per within 14 days of reciept for a full item refund. After that, and as described in the Buy Ireland FAQ above, it is the Customer's responsibililty to contact Buy Ireland directly for any customer service issue and to keep their contact information up to date as the entire relationship after 14 days of reciept is between Customer and Buy Ireland. Premier Irish Land Ownership Folder is Air Shipped Directly from Ireland for our standard shipping. Please Note: Issuance by Buy Ireland and shipping takes approximately 7 to 14 days to the United States -- a few days more than standard shipping.